After completing your order, you'll receive an email confirmation with your order ID number (check your spam filter!). Enter the order ID and your email address to see your current status.
- PAYMENT RECEIVED: You've placed your order and completed your payment. The order is being reviewed by our staff and then sent over to our warehouse.
- BUIDLING: If the product ID on the item(s) you purchased end with the letter "M", these are items we manufacture when ordered. The building process can take 5 to 10 business days. Once the build is complete, we will package and ship your order.
- BACK ORDER: Sometimes items are delayed from our suppliers. If there will be something longer than a day or two delay, we will let you know by moving your order to a "back order" status. The email notifying you of this status change will include all the known details about the delay.
- PACKING: The order is with our warehouse. They are packing your items and prepping the package for shipment.
- ORDER SHIPPED: Your items have been shipped. You will receive an email with tracking information (if available from USPS or FedEx) and you can use that number to track your order here.
- ORDER COMPLETED: Your items have been delivered. Please open your delivered package immediately. If there are any issues with your order, please reference our customer service page for assistance.